BUYER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Description of Services
On this Website, We provide users access to sales of Pre-Owned, authentic designer handbags and other luxury goods (collectively referred to as the “Goods”) which are put up for sale at the price mentioned on the site.
In these Terms the following definitions shall apply:
- (a) “Agreement” means any contract entered into between a Buyer and LabelCentric which shall be read along with these Terms;
- (b) “Buyer” or “you” means the purchaser of Good/s which are offered for sale by LabelCentric through the Website;
- (c) “LabelCentric” means LabelCentric, a sole proprietorship concern of Ms. Chitra Goenka, having its office at Sir Pochkhanwala Road, Worli, Mumbai 400 025, India.
- (d) “Good/s” means any handbag and/or other luxury goods offered for sale via the Website;
- (e) “Price” means the price at which an Item is listed on the Website;
- (f) “Seller” means the third party sellers on whose behalf LabelCentric is selling the Good/s;
- (g) “Terms” means these Buyers’ Terms and Conditions;
- (h) “Website” means this Website i.e. www.labelcentric.com.
3. Display of Good/s on the Website
- (a) All Good/s offered for sale on the Website are used or Pre-Owned or second hand Good/s, which LabelCentric is selling as agents on behalf of the Sellers. By agreeing to these Terms you acknowledge that in offering to purchase and/or purchasing any Item, LabelCentric is only acting as an agent for the concerned Sellers.
- (b) While LabelCentric shall make every effort to describe and display all the Good/s as accurately as possible, you understand and accept that the colour and appearance of Good/s as displayed on your computer monitor or any other display screen may differ from the actual colour and appearance of the Good/s.
- (c) Good/s offered for sale on the Website are offered for sale on “as is” basis and accordingly Buyers are required to carefully review all photographs and the description of the condition of any the Good/s which you are considering buying in detail, before purchasing the Good/s. You are at liberty to and should contact LabelCentric in case of any queries about any Good/s before making an offer to buy it, by clicking on the “Have a question?” button on the product page or by email to [email protected].
- (d) The listed expected price for the Good/s is arrived at after considering several factors, including but not limiting to the fact that the Good/s are Pre-Owned, the present condition of the Good/s, the original retail price of the Good/s, the age and style of the Good/s and other relevant market factors.
- (e) The display of Good/s and prices on the Website does not constitute an offer by LabelCentric. No Agreement shall come into existence between us unless and until your purchase order is specifically accepted by us by way of a confirmation email sent by us to you.
- (a) Before any Good/s are displayed on the Website, it is checked by highly qualified authenticators specializing in specific brand names. The Good/s are displayed on the Website only once the authenticators have certified the Good/s to be authentic, genuine and not a counterfeit.
- (b) You understand and agree that authenticity of any Good/s is subjective and a matter of opinion. No one, save and except the manufacturer of the Good/s, would be the final authority with respect to authenticity of the Good/s. Authentication is provided to you on an as is basis without any warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied from us and/or the authenticators and in any event our liability is limited to the cost of the Good/s only.
- (c) If in the event any Good/s sold by LabelCentric are found to be inauthentic or you have received a different opinion on the authenticity of the Good/s by an authorized authenticator, we offer a 100% refund, including the cost of return shipping, subject to the security tag attached to your item being intact.
5. Ordering Good/s
- (a) Once you have placed your purchase order, we shall send you an acknowledgement by email, confirming receipt of your purchase order. This email is merely a confirmation that we have received your order and shall not in any manner deem to constitute an acceptance of your purchase order.
- (b) Acceptance of your order will be deemed to occur when LabelCentric emails you to confirm that the Good/s have been dispatched to you, at which point an Agreement for sale of the Good/s shall come into existence between us. The Agreement, arrived at between us upon the email confirming dispatch of the Good/s to you being sent by us, shall be governed by these Terms only.
- (c) We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to reject any order that is placed with us and/or to withdraw any Item displayed on the Website at any time before your order is accepted.
- (d) By placing a purchase order it shall deemed that you have the necessary capacity to enter into a binding contract whether on your behalf or on behalf of anyone else as the case may be.
6. Prices, Payment & Delivery
- (a) All prices on the Website are provided in Indian Rupees.
- (b) All prices displayed are inclusive of packaging and delivery within India. However, additional charges as per some state laws will be borne by the buyer.
- (c) The Good/s ordered and accepted shall be delivered to you within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of from the date of our acceptance of your purchase order.
- (d) We accept payment in Indian Rupees only.
- (e) Upon receipt of a delivery confirmation of the Good/s by means of a signature by you at the delivery address (or by anyone else receiving the Good/s, irrespective of them having authority to accept the Good/s or not); legal title and responsibility of the Good/s shall be deemed to have been passed to you.
- (a) As a general policy full refund is offered for all the Good/s sold via the Website; provided the request for refund and return of the Good/s is made via email at [email protected], within a maximum period of 3 days from receipt of the Good/s and the Good/s are delivered to LabelCentric in Mumbai within in a maximum period of 7 days in the same and identical condition in which it was delivered. If no request for refund and return is received within the aforesaid period of 3 days or the Good/s are not delivered to LabelCentric in Mumbai (in the same identical condition in which they were delivered) within the aforesaid period of 7 days, then in that event LabelCentric shall neither be liable to accept the Good/s nor refund any amount to you whatsoever, irrespective of the reason for return including any claims against the authenticity of the Good/s.
- (b) Occasionally, there may certain Good/s displayed on the Website which shall be non returnable and in such cases the same shall be made clear on Website.
- (c) The Good/s must be returned to us in the same condition as that in which you received it, with all tags and labels still attached. We accept no responsibility for Good/s which are lost, delayed or damaged in transit, so we therefore recommend that you package the Good/s carefully and take adequate transit insurance cover for the same.
- (d) Subject to what is stated herein above, we shall refund the cost of the Good/s returned within 7 days of receipt of the Good/s.
- (e) Returns and refunds outside of the time frames described above may be accepted at the sole discretion of LabelCentric and may only be refunded as a store credit.
8. Limitation of Liability
- (a) Save to the extent required by law, we shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error, mis-description or omission in any description of the Good/s displayed on the Website or otherwise.
- (b) Under no circumstances whatsoever, shall we be liable to you under these Terms for any loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, wasted expenditure, goodwill, reputation or revenue or for any indirect consequential or economic loss or damage whatsoever howsoever arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the performance of the Agreement or any breach of the Terms or Agreement by us.
- (c) Our aggregate liability to you under these Terms shall be limited to a sum equivalent to the total value of your purchase order placed with us.
- (d) We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising as a result of our being prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms by reason of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- (e) We shall not be liable for damages for default, if any to the extent that its delay in performance or other failure to perform its obligations under the contract is the result of an event of Force Majeure. For purposes of this Clause, “Force Majeure” means an event explicitly beyond the reasonable control of LabelCentric and not involving LabelCentric’s fault or negligence and not foreseeable. Such events may include, Acts of God or acts of public enemy and acts of war, acts of Government of India in their sovereign capacity or any court or tribunal or any quasi-judicial body or authority.
- (a) You may not assign or transfer your rights and/or obligations under these Terms or any Agreement into which these Terms are incorporated.
- (b) No person other than LabelCentric or a Buyer shall have any rights to enforce any of these Terms or any Agreement into which these Terms are incorporated.
- (c) These Terms shall be governed by interpreted in accordance with Laws of India and the Courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions.